27 June 2006

The "What Kind of Coffee Are You?" Quiz

Disclaimer: I didn't study very hard for this quiz. I do not ever drink coffee--can't stand the taste of it, though I enjoy the smell of it (weird, eh?) However, and this is a pretty big "however," I am completely addicted to Diet Pepsi. I've cut back my daily consumption recently, on the advice of some research I've read and my doc's suggestion, but I still can't start my day without it. So, while there might be some tiny bit of truth in this quiz's assessment of me, the caffeine addiction level: totally false. So with these caveats in mind...read on, dear reader, read on:

You Are an Irish Coffee

At your best, you are: wild, spontaneous, and outgoing

At your worst, you are: too extreme and reckless

You drink coffee when: you want to keep drinking booze

Your caffeine addiction level: low

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I want to drink coffee with you.

8:21 AM  
Blogger heather said...

Diet Pepsi huh?! Well it is the same colour as coffee.... have you tried it with milk and sugar? LOL

8:24 AM  
Blogger loonyhiker said...

Well, my wild friend, I too am addicted to Diet Pepsi! During school I sometimes drink 3 cans during the day before the end of school!

1:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i dont drink coffee either, but i also dont drink soft drink....im a little weird arent i? hehe.

5:35 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

And it doesn't hurt that Irish Coffee is a great drink!! Yes please.

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home